The Fresh 48 Collection XIV
This is for those of you who love offering clients Fresh sessions 48 & Birth photography. After shooting in the hospital I realized that the lighting was probably the hardest part about shooting in the hospital. It's a strange mixture between little natural light, usually coming from a small window and artificial lights placed around the hospital room. I wanted to design a preset collection would focus on using color tones and lighting in a hospital setting. You'll see that they fall under my normal style, bright and airy, but also have some darker, moodier presets mixed in.
I purposely underexposed my portraits at the hospital to allow me to shoot at the right shutter speed, and aperture using very little natural light in most of them. I personally get the better results in underexposing my portraits and them making them brighter with my presets than shooting at a very high ISO. This preset collection comes with adjustment presets so once you found the preset you'd like to use you can very easy make small adjustments to it to make it brighter, or darker depending on your preference.
This collection is perfect for you if you love;
- Birth & Fresh 48 Sessions
- A quick fix for inconsistent hospital lighting
- Cozy warm color tones
- Beautiful black & white preset options
- 40 beautiful presets for Lightroom + adjustment pack
- 40 beautiful presets for Photoshop ACR
- Sync to Lightroom Mobile (All collections can be used on the Mobile Lightroom App when synced from Lightroom CC.)
- Lightroom 4 and Above (Lightroom Presets)
- ACR 7/Photoshop 6 and Above (Photoshop ACR Presets)
- Lightroom CC Mobile and Desktop App