The Milkbath Collection VIII
Dreamy lightroom presets that will transform difficult lighting situations into beautiful, colors and tones. Have you ever without enough natural lighting and ended up with horrible yellow and green tones? With these presets you'll be able to make the perfect adjustment and turn photos you thought were unsavable, into pieces you fall in love with.
I shot these milk bath portraits in a tiny guest bathroom, with absolutely NO natural light. (it was like shooting in a box with the only light source being basic yellow bathroom lights). I didn't use any studio lighting. I could have changed my white balance while shooting but wanted to see how to make the perfect adjustments in post processing because I know so many people have problems with not having access to good lighting and only realize after shooting how difficult it is to work with and edit.
To use the presets you'll start by choosing from 11 special designed presets called 'cool it down'. Our first goal will be to cool down colors and tones and then choose the 20 perfect complimentary preset to use in combination with our portrait. You'll see in the video linked below, that there were NO additional presets made to these portraits. I simply picked the right preset and it completely transformed my work.
CLICK HERE to watch the video click-through of all the presets. This collection is perfect for you if you love;
- A quick fix for harsh indoor lighting
- Sharp Details
- Medium Contrast
- 40 beautiful presets for Lightroom + adjustment pack
- 40 beautiful presets for Photoshop ACR
- Sync to Lightroom Mobile (All collections can be used on the Mobile Lightroom App when synced from Lightroom CC.)
- Lightroom 4 and Above (Lightroom Presets)
- ACR 7/Photoshop 6 and Above (Photoshop ACR Presets)
- Lightroom CC Mobile and Desktop App