LITTLE FOREST SQUARESPACE COLLECTION
The Little Forest Squarespace Collection is an instant download of the entire Little Forest Suite, complete with an Expert Install of your Squarespace Website Template! Streamline your business easily with a cohesive collection ready to be customized by you! The fully layered Photoshop files let you become the designer, by adding in your own business name, editing the color palette, and replacing fonts.
This instant digital download includes:
- Little Forest Squarespace Template (more details)
- Little Forest Marketing Suite (more details)
- Little Forest Holiday Printable (more details)
- Little Forest Squarespace Investment Page Template
- Little Forest Squarespace Reviews Page Template
- Little Forest Squarespace Press Page Template
Things to know:
- Reference the more details links to the right of each template that is included in your download. These links will give a fuller and more detailed description of each of the individual templates.
- All Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS or higher.
- Included in your download are Instructional PDFs as a simple guide for you to create something perfect for your business!
- Links to the fonts used are included in your download. All fonts are free downloads.
- Page Templates are meant to be edited with Adobe Photoshop CS/higher or Photoshop Elements 11/higher.
- Page Templates are partly Photoshop files and partly Squarespace Blocks. Per the instructions, the Photoshop file will be added to your website as a flattened image. This means you cannot add links within the design. You may add ALT text to this image if you feel you need additional SEO. The part of the template that contains buttons will include areas to add links.
- This template is compatible with Squarespace only.
- Squarespace Collections are sold more than once.
Due to the nature of this product, under any circumstances, refunds are not given. You may not resell, redistribute, or use this template in any way other than for your business.
© Red Met Yellow Creative | Photography by Tara Pearce Photography
Consistency is key when it comes to post processing. Editing in a way that reflects your style and vision is so important. It's often the leading factor in clients seeking out specific photographers. With so many beautiful presets to choose from, we did a fun poll to see what the top companies are in todays photography industry.
When it comes to social media, it's not about constantly selling and promoting what you have to offer. Instead, it's a place to build a connection. Here are some tips on how you can start building a connection with your ideal client and customers and start using the power of social media to grow your business.
If you're like most photographers, you've moved from shooting here and there just for fun, to testing the waters to see if this is something you'd even want to pursue professionally only to find yourself in love with the idea, and better yet, have clients ready to book you. But there's just one problem; You haven't made your photography business an official business yet. Let's go over the important things you need to get done in order to make your business official.
Raise your hand if you're ready to dive into commercial photography and potentially Double (or Triple) your income! Maybe you're interested in getting started with commercial photography, but have no clue where to begin. If so, here's a great start!
There are 28 million small businesses in the U.S. and 70% of small businesses are owned and operated by a single person. If we all do our part and show a little support, we can make a difference to these small businesses — Here are the top ways to show support to small businesses affected by Covid19.
If you have a business, you might be wondering how to start building your community, and I'm excited to share some of my favorite tips on doing exactly that. There's nothing better than building a community based business.
Sharing this is not easy. If you have a moment, please continue reading. I don't know how many times I tried to record a video to talk about this, and ended up too emotional to continue. So a lengthy blog post will have to do for now...
It's no surprise that social media plays a big part for everyone regardless of the type of business you have. We use it to connect, to share and to help our business grow. You might be wondering how THIS be any better than running a fan page, or Instagram page. If so keep reading because I'm willing to bet that after you get done you'll want to start one too.
If Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest shutting down stressed out. If the idea of NEVER being able to connect and reach out to your followers worries you, then start putting more focus on the aspects of your business that you 100% control and own. Here's what you NEED to do.
Welcoming a new baby into life is exciting, and for those who are self-employed, it often requires a whole lot of thinking ahead. Put the baby planning and checklists aside, and you might be wondering; How do I prepare for a new baby AND while also being self-employed.
I realized that hundreds of creatives are dealing with three major issues that is preventing them from taking their business to where they want it to be; Fear, Strategy & Pricing.